Guided Tour with Degustation!
Discover Emilia Romagna Region throught it’s culinary tradition!
There will be two groups, one in Italian and one in English: the English tour will start in the morning and the Italian group will start in the afternoon.
Each group will have min 5 and max 10 partecipants
The Tour includes:
- Short history of the Palazzo Re Enzo and the Palazzo Podestà
- Presentation of the Festival
- Short history of the Via Emilia
- Short history of the enogastronomic tradition of the Emilia Romagna Region
- Degustation (Parmigiano Cheese or Balsamic Vinegar)
- Presentation of some of the tipical products, their history, traditions and anecdotes
- Free visit to the Festival
For information and booking:
cell: + 39 340 22 07 609